Milk Protein Concentrate 85% is produced from skimmed milk, by a combination of processes including ultrafiltration, diafiltration, evaporation and drying; all of which are performed at low temperatures to prevent denaturing. These processes reduce the milk to just casein(80%) and whey protein (20%) fractions, giving Pure Source Nutrition its unique composition. It also has an excellent amino acid profile, is high in BCAA's, low in fat and is an excellent source of calcium.
Why Use Pure Source Nutrition Milk Protein?
- Comprised of Both Whey Protein and Casein: Whey protein is absorbed very quickly by the body which is ideal for when you need it instantly such as after exercise. Casein is at the other end of the spectrum and absorbs very slowly, making it perfect for before bed. You could say that Milk Protein Concentrate combines the best of both worlds as it is comprised of both these types of protein. This makes it an ideal choice for between meals when you want something that absorbs slower than whey, but faster than casein.
- Makes An Ideal Pre-Bed Protein Supplement: (although calcium caseinate would be the preferred choice) due to the fact that there is a higher percentage of casein fractions than whey fractions. This helps prevent catabolism (muscle loss) during sleep, when the body is normally being starved of protein.
- High In Branch Chain Amino Acids: Milk Protein has an excellent overall amino acid profile. Amino Acids have a wide range of benefits ranging from building muscle to improving recovery after exercise.
- Instantised: Pure Source Nutrition Milk Protein Concentrate is 'Instantised'. This ensures that your product mixes easily in a shaker, with no clumping. Many other Milk Protein Concentrate are non-instantised, will not mix extremely poorly, and cheaper in price.
- Made To The Highest Standards: Milk Protein is made in the UK in accordance with ISO9001 procedures to ensure the highest levels of quality control. Each batch is then tested in our R&D lab for its protein content to ensure it meets our industry leading claims.
Pure Source Nutrition Milk Protein Concentrate designed to create the optimal environment for exercise recovery and muscle growth. This Milk Protein Concentrate contains rapid-releasing whey protein and slower digesting micellar casein plus calcium and sodium caseinates. This creates a constant supply of amnio acids, the building blocks of muscle tissue.
- Low Lactose Content
- High Nutritional Value
- Low in Fat and Carbs
- Low Heat Denaturation
- Excellent Source of Calcium
- High in Protein
100% Pure Milk Protein Concentrate
|Nutritional Information:||Per Daily Serving||Per Scoop|
|(of which saturates)||1.3g||0.39g|
|Amino Acids Per 100g:|
|Essential Amino Acids (EAA's)|
|L-Isoleucine (Branch Chain Amino Acids)||4.4g|
|L-Leucine (Branch Chain Amino Acids)||7.8g|
|L-Tryptophan (Naturally Occuring)||0.6g|
|Conditionally Essential Amino Acids (CAA's)|
|Glutamic Acid (Fortified Booster)||17.8g|
|Non Essential Amino Acids (NAA's)|
- Suitable for Vegetarians? YES
- Suitable for Halal Diets? YES
- Suitable for Kosher Diets? YES
When and How to Use
For optimum results use 2-3 servings of Pure Source Nutrition Milk Protein daily. Ideally consume any time during the day as a meal or just before bedtime.
For 1 serving, add 1 level scoop to approximately 300 - 400ml ice cold water or skimmed milk (the less liquid the thicker the shake will be) and shake approximately for 1 minute.