Turmeric belongs to the ginger family. It is a spice which comes from the root of the Curcuma longa plant that is native to India and Indonesia and has been used in India for thousands of years as a spice and medicinal herb.
- Anti-inflammatory, Antioxidant, Anti-viral and anti-bacterial, May help maintain healthy joints through its anti-inflammatory properties, May help maintain healthy cardiovascular system.
- Each capsule contains 5mg Bioperine which is the optimal dose to enhance absorption.
- Turmeric contains bioactive compounds with powerful beneficial properties, which is backed up by evidence-based health studies.
- Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory properties and is a very strong antioxidant
- Curcumin is not easily absorbed into the bloodstream, however when combined with Bioperine its absorption is increased by up to 2000%. Our Turmeric & Bioperine capsules are suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans, and contain no fillers, just pure active ingredients
Turmeric 500mg, Bioperine 5mg
Turmeric, Bioperine, vegetarian HPMC capsule shell
When and How to Use
Take 1-2 capsules a day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.