What is Acetyl L-Carnitine?
L-Carnitine is a non-essential amino acid that helps to maintain overall good health by facilitating the transfer of fatty acid groups into the mitochondrial membrane for cellular energy production.* It is a nutrient and naturally occurring metabolite that is involved in lipid, carbohydrate and protein, metabolism.* ALC is naturally present in the human body. The heart, brain, the muscles, and the testicles contain considerable concentrations of ALC but its levels are dramatically reduced as we age.
L-Carnitine is classified as an amino acid, although it is not an amino acid in the classic sense. Amino acids are generally used by the body for protein synthesis and/or as a neurotransmitter. Carnitine (actually more closely related to the B vitamins) is primarily used to facilitate the transport of long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria of cells for energy production.* This process provides muscular energy by burning fat.*
Pure Source Nutrition Acetyl L-Carnitine
Acetyl L-Carnitine doesn’t just help support burning fat, it helps turn it into energy, giving your body an awesome energy source when you need it most. With increased metabolism, you can burn even more fat, turning that fat into energy and increasing your performance in the gym.
- Promote Energy & Endurance in Physical Performance*
- Metabolic Strength
- Increase ATP Support for Energy
- Convert Fat into Fuel and Amplify Metabolism
- L-Carnitine is a naturally-occuring amino acid which plays a vital role in the metabolism of fat*.
- It can help promote good health and energy levels and may help support the release of stored body fat, called triglycerides, into the bloodstream to be used as energy*.
- L-Carnitine has also been suggested to support increased peak power, as well as helping to reduce lactic acid build- up in the muscles*.
100% Pure Acetyl L-Carnitine
||Per 1 Scoop
||Per 2 Scoop
When and How to Use
For optimum result take 2 servings daily. Ideally use 1 serving (1000mg) 2 times a day with your favourite beverage.