Microcrystalline Cellulose is widely applied in pharmaceutical preparation as adhesive and diluent in oral tablet and capsule. It can be used for both wet granulation and direct compression. Besides as adhesive and diluent, Microcrystalline Cellulose has properties of certain lubrication and disintegrative. Microcrystalline cellulose PH102 most suitable for direct compression with good flowability and compressibility.
- Microcrystalline Cellulose revolutionised tableting because of its unique compressibility and carrying capacity.
- It exhibits excellent properties as an excipient for solid dosage forms.
- Microcrystalline Cellulose has low fragility and inherent lubricity.
- Microcrystalline Cellulose compacts well under minimum compression pressures.
- MCC Powder has a high binding capacity and creates tablets that are extremely hard and stable yet disintegrate rapidly.
- Shipped within 1 working day.
- Our Microcrystalline Celluose is a white coloured powder that has no odour. This product’s certificate of analysis is available on request.
Pure Microcrystalline Cellulose
When and How to Use
As per your requirement.