What Is Vitamin D3?
Vitamin D is a steroid vitamin, a group of fat-soluble prohormones, which encourages th<> e absorption and metabolism of calcium. Vitamin D is obtained from sun exposure; however, some people do not reach the recommended levels of sun exposure, and supplementation can help to maintain a healthy level of Vitamin D in the body.
- Contributes to the normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Contributes to normal blood calcium levels.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function.
- Contributes to the normal function to the immune system.
- Plays a role in the process of cell division.
Vitamin D3 5000iu, Bulking Agent (Soya Bean Oil) (Soya), Shell (Bovine Gelatin, Glycerine, Purified Water), Cholecalciferol
|Nutritional Information:||1 Softgel|
When and How to Use
For optimum results take 1 softgel of Pure Source Nutrition Vitamin D3 daily with a little water.