What Is Vitamin D3?
Vitamin D is a steroid vitamin, a group of fat-soluble prohormones, which encourages th<> e absorption and metabolism of calcium. Vitamin D is obtained from sun exposure; however, some people do not reach the recommended levels of sun exposure, and supplementation can help to maintain a healthy level of Vitamin D in the body.
- Contributes to the normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Contributes to normal blood calcium levels.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function.
- Contributes to the normal function to the immune system.
- Plays a role in the process of cell division.
Vitamin D3 5000iu, Bulking Agent (Soya Bean Oil) (Soya), Shell (Bovine Gelatin, Glycerine, Purified Water), Cholecalciferol
When and How to Use
For optimum results take 1 softgel of Pure Source Nutrition Vitamin D3 daily with a little water.